The Step by Step guide to make Videos For Youtube:-
Here’s everything, step-by-step, How to make videos for youtube:
- Create a YouTube Video Action Plan
- Create a Youtube Channel
- Know All Equipments to use for Making videos for instance, Camera or Phones.
- Write a Script
- How to face the camera
- Set up your video recording and record video
- Edit your video
- Make a thumbnail for your videos
- Upload your video on YouTube
- Make your video SEO Friendly (In other words make a video which ranks higher on searching)
1. Create a YouTube Video Action Plan
Plan- what do you want to give your audience:-
- Experiences Share
- Baat cheat
What is the reason behind what you want to give?
- Passive Income
- Personal Branding
- Digital Awareness
2. Create a Youtube Channel:-
.Go to YouTube.com and click ‘sign in’ in the top right corner of the page
- You need to have a Google account for the sign-in youtube channel.
- See Top right corner of the screen and click on your profile icon and then click Create a channel.
- Next, you’ll see two options create a personal channel or create a channel using a business or other name.
- Next, write the name of your Channel.
- After this step, Fill all details :
a.Uploading a profile picture & Business Picture
b.Adding a description related to your Channel
c.Put all links to your sites – this can be website links and social links to Instagram or Twitter etc.
Congratulations! You’ve just created a new YouTube channel!
3. Know All Equipments to use for Making videos Camera or Phones.
A. Camera & Phones-
Suppose you have a good amount of money to buy a camera for making videos on youtube—Cameras large investments, ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars.
But if you start afresh Channel or have the lowest budget, you can make videos on your smartphones during the periods.
Suppose you want to make videos like a pro, for that you should buy a Tripod because it’s a necessary tool for stabilising and capturing that perfect shot.
Audio is very important for making videos. Your audio plays a major role to convey what you want to say. Its impact on video is huge, therefore it is crucial to use a good quality mic. Some good quality mic are Boya M1; Mic will give better quality for both devices.
The best thing you can do for your video in terms of image quality is good lights.
Cameras need a lot of light to prevent “noise” in the image, especially with small sensors in mobile phones “, noise” is a common issue.
4.Write a Script:-
Description of what was covered in the video is a script. In addition, the script includes all steps which you can cover in your videos.
5. How to face the camera:-
People often gets camera conscious when they face the camera,however you just need to go with flow of your plan once you start recording rather than getting conscious. If you are hesitated to make videos, practice. Go to a mirror and do practice because practise makes us improve.
6. Set up your video recording and record video:-
It is very important to capture a quality video to attract more viewers. Therefore, record the video in the best settings and Consider bright lights for the clear pictures.
7. Edit your video:-
After recording the videos now, it’s time to edit your videos. There are many softwares like Filmora, Kinemaster, Inshot, etc., to make editing easy.
8. Make a thumbnail for your videos:-
Thumbnail is very important for your videos because the user only clicks your videos by seeing your Thumbnail. So your Thumbnail should be Attractive & Catchy. Please don’t use clickbait on your Thumbnail. In addition, use tooThe Powerful tool for making Thumbnail is Canve (FREE).
9. Upload your video on YouTube:-
- First, you need to Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click on the video icon at the top right-hand side of the window, located next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications. So you can see the Upload Video Option.
- Click ‘Upload Video. …
- After that, press ‘select files to upload‘ to find the video file saved on your computer. Now your video ready to upload.
10. Make your video SEO Friendly:-
There are few tips to make SEO Friendly that helps to rank your video on youtube.
Title:- Put 100 Words of title and Put the Primary keyword at the start.
Description:- Describe all the information related to your videos and Put Social Links Also.
Tags:- Put Tags related to your videos
In conclusion, following all the above steps precisely will help you in successful creation of youtube video.